Tuesday, June 29, 2010

此刻 94 ( 继续盗用 )

I was quite busy lately. And this is going to continue for another 2 weeks. Then I have my July test. F***. Don't even have enough time to check out Jay Chou's news. But thanks to friends who constantly update me with Jay's news and videos. It was really nice of them. I found that I can't catch up with my studies. I am really lazy and not very interested in studying anymore. This is a real big problem. I stick to 2 counselling teachers everyday but I still have plenty of problems. Fail. I just can't set my mind properly to face all the challenges in life one after another. I am rather confused now. The worse thing is, in the midst of all this confusion, I am still packed with complicated incomplete work. Like the most recent, school based Kem Bersepadu. i have members who are rather irresponsible, finding all kinds of excuses to not to join the camp. And to all St John members' sorrow, we are deprived of leaders. We, the committee members have something more important that cleshes with this activity. However, we also have some committee who has nothing to encroach on but just simply refused to go. This is very incommited of them. And we also have a number of members who, initially, are supposed to join us in this camp, drawing themselves out because they too have something more important to go for, which is the Choral Speaking competition. One thing that I really regret is, out of 6 teachers advisor, 3 are in Management and only 3 are left behind to stay with our members throughout the camp. But 1 is unwilling to stay with them and one more has got her personal family problem. So, we are only left with 1 teacher advisor, which is really a headache for me because I fear that the members will not be very clear, what to do and what not to. However, I am glad that my only teacher advisor who is left over together with the member tried her best to get everything on track. I am also happy to see that my members are one-heart, trying to make this camp a success!! Still, I am needing some advise and encouragement from my dear soulmate, Diao. Diao is my Petroleum that are quite precious. Haha. 1 thing that still bother me much is that I have missed 2 camps that I thought they were going to be fun. One is INTI Youth Empowerment and another 1 is Penang International Jambori. I really regretted not going and I avoid myself from feeling even sadder by not looking at those beautiful photos of the camps. I am just a big fat liar who is still an armature lying to myself. FAIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment