Monday, June 7, 2010

此刻 87 (继续盗用)

I am finally back from PULAPOL. Damn tired. Not very fun this year. They are quite strict this year. Cannot do this and that. Go everywhere also have to be in a single file. Damn fan. But you know la Pahang how right. We will normally be the most free state to do whatever we like. Anyway, this year Pahang not bad le. Get 4 prizes. Nursing Cadet got 2nd in Nursing. Nursing Adult got 2nd in Foot Drill n Uniform Inspection. Ambulance Cadet got 3rd in Foot Drill and their no5 Liew Li Hong got CHAMPION in written test le. Haha. Congratulations!!! Anyway, I think Ambulance Adult did their very best liao. Everybody knew it. So, I think there is nothing to be regretted lo. And there is always winners and losers in a competition. So we cannot choose not to be 1 of them. This year de Ice Breaking quite ok lo. Actually is because Mr Look Yee Fee cannot turn up due to some emergencies. Haha. Then Ms Lim took over. She did some really traditional and boring thing. To form a group and do a presentation. So that she didn't really have to do much but just seeing us do other presentations. I like Penang and don't-know-what state best. Their 相声 really cool daoooo. Damn good lo. Esp when they keep saying "讨厌!" like TAO IAN with their very hiao gesture and "Woah!!!! 这个照片很像你喔,很 cute 喔!!!" Walao, Teng and I laughed like hell. And 1 more,"你没有问,我就没有讲;你没有讲,我就没有问;你什么都没有问,我什么都没有讲;你什么都没有讲,我就什么都没有问。" And one part where they speed those numbers. Really cool lo. We can't even catch what they talking about. I just know that it was between SATU DUA TIGA EMPAT and SATU DUA TIGA LIMA. They damn talented wey. Super nice la. Lol. I really enjoy myself during this part of the ice breaking. Anyway hor, I didn't get to know anybody during this ice breaking lo. Because no time. Keep thinking of and watching presentation only. The dorm quite dirty this yr. Only those urus setia rooms clean only. WTF. Then out of 12 bathrooms only 2 can use. Thats why i go invade N9 punya la. Their 1 is cleaner that make me feel like I am bathing. Sad to say, this year no leng zai 1. Extinct liao. Only Pahang got leng nui. Lol. And a Kelantan guy suddenly asked me when i was sitting watching competition," Are u from Pahang?" and i very sienly told him,"yes~~" I was wearing my uniform with badge written PAHANG very BIG and Cadet Leader badge. After 2 minutes, he asked me, "Pahang, mana?" This time I super sien dy. I just didn't know how to answer so i shut up and look at him with what-are-you-talking-about face. This time he repeated his question. "Which district in Pahang?" I was like finally-i-get-what-u-mean and tell him Kuantan la. Then later after 2 more minutes he asked me, "Are you a cadet leader?" ~~~ this time I really cannot tahan already lo. I think actually my badge quite big and clear. But maybe he was blind. I just smile skimmingly and turned back in front ignoring him. Then I shifted my chair far far away from this alien from MARS. Ya. I am from Venus. when we were heading back to kuantan, we stopped by McDonald for dinner. The people were ecstatic. Andy and I were feeling weird. Every year also we stopped by Genting Sempah for McDonald de la. Very happy meh? Then don't know why someone candid my super cool sleeping act but i was too sleepy to fight back. == My bad. then we reached Kuantan. I terus sleep when i reach home until 2.30pm the next day. haha. paiseh.
~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment