Tuesday, June 8, 2010

此刻 88 (继续盗用)

Diao. You know what. My mum really dislikes 小S la. Haha. She kept saying she very noisy. Lol. Anyway, she got abit ai ai lo. Jay damn 大男人 la. Even in that show. And when 小S check his underwear damn stupid la. Jay kept asking her to stop looking down. Jay's fashion sense still very bad. Gold slack with blue hi-top sneakers. WTH. Nice slack and nice sneakers IF he didn't put them together. When he helped 小S change the chord damn mengada lo. If he was not Jay o, I will hate him. Ahhaha. But he is Jay ma. So ok lo. 房租名 very cute la inside that show. And Darren very cham lo. Sit 冷板凳。 Jeff has his own cool style so ok la. He quite Diao also ma. That flash back part right, Jay looked more handsome lo. I still prefer Jay 5 years ago. More hip hop kind. Now more 文艺 type. And his 助理 follows him too long already. Become very Diao also. Scold him somemore. Haha. I want to be his 助理 la. Haha. Actually Jay quite 多事 yi xia lo. Go ask all his friends teman him. == And I wonder why 耕宏 didn't join. I quite like 耕宏 de lo. Haha. And his 助理 very rich yi xia lo. Always have to pay for him. I think his 助理 looked like the fat girl who acted as Ghost in 吓到笑 Part 2 le. Haha. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment