Saturday, July 10, 2010

此刻 96 (继续盗用)

weini decided to study hard and finish all her homework in time!!!! Please support!!!! LOL. I can ma?? I also wondering and doubting myself. But cannot also must be can lo. I 24/7 stick to the screen 1 lo. Butt cannot move 1. If not, then I stick to my bed until tuition time also pass liao. Like that really can die lo. SPM how many more days, still like that. weini ar weini, WAKE UP LO!!!!! Lately hor, alot people ask me, eh, weini, what's wrong with u? Actually, I also don't know what's wrong with me. Just blur and confused everyday. I risk making mistakeSS everyday. And finally, this reknown Ironman--weini, fell sick. No voice can be produced!!! Haih. Movie with tragic ending. Hello. Are you crying? I know you not crying la. Just trying to make myself feel abit happier ok. Sometimes right, I find myself hate my school and the organisations I am in. I don't know why. But I just want to hide myself sometimes. I don't want people to see me, to complaint me, and to kick me aside like I am nobody anymore. I just want my life back to normal. I want to live smoothly, without this and that, that and this problems popping up here and there, there and here everyday. I had have enough of this. It is time to let go of the power I once possessed, the responsibility I once carried. As a matter of fact, I am quite disappointed with both myself and the institution I am in. However, I hope a rainbow is always ahead of me. Although it is a frown, but it is the nicest frown!!!
Love, weini

No comments:

Post a Comment