Tuesday, June 1, 2010

此刻 84 (继续盗用)

Finally I have finished watching Survival's Law. It is time to switch back to Add Math since exam is 6 more hours from now. But I am quite excited. Because 3 more days and I am leaving for PULAPOL. Although PULAPOL again, at least get to play and have fun there. Then Annual Inspection and Mass CPR. Maybe I am not going for Mass CPR because Penang Jambori cleshes with it. In July, having Olympia Chemistry thing. Then hopefully I am chosen again to receive Creative Award this year. It will be held in KL this year. Not much special. I hope to be in Ipoh. But at least I can do alot of shopping in KL. And it is all free of charge. Shopping off course need to pay on my own la. Then I hope to represent school again to fight for Pelajar Terbaik Ko-ko. Then there is something in August but I just couldn't remember what is it. Then later Trial and SPM. Maybe I will go get my computer skill certs after that. Haha. I love life because I involve myself in life. It is nice to be travelling everywhere free of charge representing certain organisation or myself. It is nice to carry that responsibility as well as happiness. Just remember to always be nice to everyone. And I would live happily ever after like Cinderella. Hahahaha.
weini is ecstatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment