Thursday, June 3, 2010

此刻 86 (继续盗用)

I start to like Tae Yang. Especially when he is playing piano. Very...... Haih. Don't know how to say. But I just like it. Ha. I was watching Big Bang HYD/BBF Parody. Damn funny la. Haha. Pity Dae Sung need to play as a girl. And that Big Bang Coffee Prince Parody. G-Dragon damn girl la. Cannot tahan. But TOP looks very charming in that parody. His eyes really...haih. So cute. Esp Dae Sung. Tae Yang is always the yeng 1. You know what. G-Dragon kisses TOP in that parody and his reaction damn stupid la. And then TOP touches his boobs and knows that he is a girl. Haha. I really cannot tahan TOP and G-Dragon like that la. Arggh. Damn gay and jealous. Yerr. G-Dragon always act girl and stick to my TOP 1. Where can like that de. But anyway. Damn fun la watching them. Haha. I like Big Bang la. Haha. My soulmate, Cat also loves them. Haha. Start to miss Ah Boon. When is he going to come back from America. Always ffk me. I am waiting for Tai Tai to date me. Ha. For that PJ shave ice thing. Tomorrow don't need to go school. Haha. Good Luck. Mate.
weini is crazy of BigBang

No comments:

Post a Comment