Thursday, June 17, 2010

此刻 92 (继续盗用)

Actually I am supposed to go for INTI Youth Empowerment but too many problems just pop up suddenly. Many friends suddenly decided not to go so ended up I am quite lonely and too, decided not to go. But later I am acknowledged that a few changed their mind and wanted to go. So I need to face this problem. It was hard for me to decide to go and later not to go then later they give me this heart-attack news. I need to reconsider this. But I have already decided, with much courage, to totally give up on this thing. Now I was confused. To go or not to go. It's a damn fan question. Seriously. If I were to go, I haven't pack anything. Funny. And in one and half hour time the bus is leaving. Oh no. I hope more are going so my mum would just let me go. Actually I have my medical appointment tomorrow and double tuitions. See. Confusion~~

No comments:

Post a Comment