Wednesday, June 2, 2010

此刻 85 (继续盗用)

Aye. Exam finished liao!! Have no more papers tomorrow but still going to school. Have school analisis maklumat bulan Mei to complete before holiday. Do this kind of stupid things every months. Finally set free from exam. The first thing I did was sleep. Haha. I am very interested in Liu Xuan lately. He is one cool music consultant. So damn different from his father. His wife also effing cool. She was one of his party model. But sad that I can't find his 放任心中的一百次流浪 . After watching Survivor's Law suddenly like Kenneth 马国明 alot. Actually sometimes he looks quite cute 1 lo, from certain angle. I think he looks most handsome in D.I.E 古灵侦探. But I don't like all his girlfriends in that show. Haha. He is Hugo right in that show. I don't like Sonija but I lagi don't like that Ms Hong Kong. She grabs Hugo from Sonija. He always wears that colour lens and acts cool in that show. Put his hands in his pocket and say: "我是重案组高级督察成家隽,我们怀疑你与一宗谋杀案有关,希望你和我们会警局协助调查." Haha. Cool. He very old liao. But still looks young in a way. weini. enjoy your holiday and don't sleep too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment