Saturday, May 29, 2010

此刻 83 (继续盗用)

"So Others May Live" Just finished watching The Guardian by Andrew Davis. It is what I call a true movie. My house flooded esp at the last part. When the rope broke. Senior Chief let go himself of Jake Fischer. "I won't let go!" "I know." Then Senior Chief started unhooking himself of Jake's hook. Jake held him tight. His arm, his hand, his fingers and his finger... Until he was seen no more deep down into the water, hit by squal. I was thinking why wouldn't the helicopter just fly lower so that Senior Chief would not die falling from height. But we all know that if the pilot did, Jake's with Senior Chief - in the sea. Either the rope breaks or the tides hit the helicopter. Actually I didn't want to cry, really. But I just couldn't help. It was a really nice show. Esp for me.
I quite like this kind of patriotic show or hero show maybe. I like H-65 "Dolphin" helicopter and Black Hawk instead of Boeing 747. Warship and 420 Icebreaker instead of Titanic. Air Force Airman and Ashton Kutcher instead of LeeHom.
"I will protect them. I will defend them. I will save them. I am their Shield. For them I am Semper Paratus. I live the Coast Guard Core Values. I am a Guardian."
I think I am patriotic you know. Real. I really love Malaysia. A place where I was born and grow up. A land where I can find my HOME. Although it is not always as PERFECT.
I really think that one day I will stand up and do something for my country. So Others May Live.
*and I am wondering if Diao watched this show too i think I knew the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment