Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today I went to watch 2012 with Jun. And I think I was ALMOST like a trouble maker. Not yet a trouble maker. Ok. We bought 11.55am tickets. We were there by 11am. Jun bought an ice-cream at BR as her brunch. Then I pulled her to accompany me see shoes and clothes. We were abit late plus we were lining up to buy food. We went into the theatre but the light was already off. And Jun who was very semangat to watch the ad blame me. It was really dark and I forget to wear spec. I can't see. Jun just shouted. We sit here. Here!! I stupidly reply Jun. Here? I can't see. Got human de ma? Then Jun on her HP light and I saw a big good guy sitting right there staring at us like we came from Venus. We quickly sit down and Jun thought still got ad. Mana tahu. Movie start liao. Lol. We were watching and we were laughing like hell although everyone else just shut up and seriously watching the movie. At the end, when the light was on, Jun didn't want to go first. We were sitting down listening to Adam Lambert's Time for Miracle. Then the guy beside me wanted to go out. He stood up half way then sat down again. Figuring why on earth was this 2 crazy women still sitting down here blocking his god damn way. We went out until the cinema men chase us out. And we 2 chilled like hell. Then on our way back, GUESS WHO I SPOTTED? I saw Ryan Chong. In his black round neck AGAIN. I started to believe what CWX said. That he ONLY has black tops. He didn't look extra good in it and I as a person that has a little bit sense of art kindly recommend him to change his colour because black is totally not a colour that can outstand his personality. My dekstop is dead again but luckily 2 lappies are back. Miss my dekstop. I am gonna hunt for shoes again. Mwahahaahahhahahahaah. On shoes' craze. And I am really interested to talk to Diao. DIAO!! Pergi tengok Ah Lang 此刻 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment