Saturday, November 7, 2009

Prefects-Librarians Hi-tea just ended. I think it is the worst year. Thank you very much which I am 1 of the organisers. I don't think it is my fault anyway. I am just in-charge of the programme following teachers' and Head Girl's instructions. I did my part.
I think the food is sucks or maybe I am too choosy. I think the MS Garden management not very good too. You know what they did. They change our menu without informing us. Thanks very much. And only put 8 chairs for a table that is suppose to be 10. But the point is our Head Girl has paid the deposit and all the money. She complained but I don't think we can get any compensation. Let me ask you. Will you return me money if I already give you the right amount which is suppose to be right?
I have been to Prefects Function for 3 years and this is the 4th. I have never seen people cramping up the hall lining up to register. This is the 1st year lo. Like traffic jam and teachers are shouting at teachers so that they can go in the ballroom together. Too funny to be funny. And we have 1 computer-programmed emcee. She talks like a programmed robot. It is just that her limbs still move naturally.
Gift-exchange is a custom for Prefects. I got a small tiny adorable phone accessories. Although it is not expensive and not too pretty I like it. I like it because I think this person is sincere enough. I like the hand-made little box with the nice wrapper and a purple ribbon. It is really small but I like it. I usually recycle all those gifts for the coming year but i don't think I am gonna recycle this. Actually I don't like something expensive given unsincerely. I like something that is given out of sincere cheap or expensive. And now I got 1. I have nothing to ask for, for my birthday because normally when I see something I like esp shoes, I will buy them. I just hope gifts from anybody is a sincere wish to this special girl.
Anyway, my Head-Girl complained that the PA man bias. Don't like her, like me. I think it is not bad a news. But I didn't realise lo. Because I was not talking to him at all. I am just standing among the 4. Lol. Anyway, I am quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment