Tuesday, November 24, 2009

此刻 01 ( 盗用一下 )

Today I went to ECM for lunch. Actually because I am dumped. That's why ECM. Heading to Laksa Shack then suddenly saw Ms Diao and Krissy with Chelsea and Vagina Lim. Went into sit thought want to tag along. Look at the menu and feel weird why all pizza? Then realise it is not Laksa Shack. It is Pizza Hut. I quickly went out and go beside. I ended up da bao ing KFC. WTF!! Then I went to Carrefour to search Amy's hubby favourite blah. Can't find it. Went to Samuel and Kevin because having mega sales. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Shopping time!!!! Then saw Ah Seng without CK. Ah Seng keeps smiling so no choice. I have to smile back. After I sao gong go ECM with family at night Ah Seng still smiling man. Walao. Mouth not numb 1. Then pass by Hollywood when heading to Door D back to office. Saw Ah Man in T shirt. He off. Walao. Damn man lo. Man daooooo. + abit sexy. Lol. I very suey 1 le. Ignore people. Lol. Then Ms Diao scolded me. =.= Diao scolded me for not opening a facebook acc. =.= so cham. Like that also kena? WTF Ok la, Diao. Depends on my mood and your luck la Goodnight. Tomorrow still need to work but Mr Leong is coming to pick me up for lunch. Looking forward to see what has become of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment