Monday, November 9, 2009

Ah Long and Prostitude

See. I seldom read my mail unless the title caught my attention. One mail caught my attention today. The title reads:" LIM LIANG SIANG is waiting for you." A bit shock. Lol. How come lim liang siang is waiting for me? Why must he wait for me? Then I see who is the sender. It is Flixter. So it is just fine for him to wait for me. Why this kind of stupid things like to attract user's attention by putting some extravagant sentence? I also don't know. My this Flixter is not "copyright" 1. I did not create it. Someone did. Someone I don't know who. I remember last time someone told me something extravagant too.
He said: "Do you ever think Ah Long is very bad? Actually they are quite cham too. Because people borrow their money and don't pay them back. How about prostitude? Actually they are happy to be one. I asked them before. They like their job!"
I believe him last time. But now when I think about it. I think it is totally nonsense. If Ah Long so cham. Don't be la. Then you won't need to borrow people money and nobody would not pay you back money. And where got women like to become prostitude 1. If they really like. Then sorry la. Everytime I look at them will be a kind of disgusted, annoyed and lowly look. You like ar. By the time a really elegant woman look at them I think they would cry man. Serious. They like their job like how? Like the money or the sex? Stupid betul. If need money, you cannot judge like they like money then they like their job. Not related. A bank manager can earn alot of money. But nobody can make sure that they really like their job. If they like sex. Then correct la. Half correct. They like their job. But not as prostitude only can have sex 1 right. Many other ways 1 le. Ask Cat to tell you. Or maybe killing 2 birds with a stone. Want both money and sex. Then lagi not the right way la. You know why. Because they can't be just focus on quantity and not quality. If you are a charming enough woman then I think you can get quality. Charming as in elegant, high class, good job, arrogant, branded. Then you can enjoy both money and sex with quality and quantity.
See, I can prove you that my saying is right!1 If I see him now and he is asking me the same question, I will tell him that he is LOST!!!! Or maybe he is 1 Ah Long and he feels cham. Who knows? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment