Friday, November 27, 2009

此刻 03 ( 继续盗用 )

Today 4 of us went out together for the 1 LAST TIME. When I say 4 of us, you should know the poem 4, me, jy, jun and penny. Kinda sad la. Haih. Why everybody leaving? Nobody can answer me. Then I send her to Megamall as an ending of our XX (don't know what to say). She wanted to hunt for her Jeans jacket to Qatar. I met Ah Wai who keep asking me to try on their free test lens. Rest for AD. # Hollywood and Focus World # having 1 DAY ACUVUE free trial. You just need to fill in an easy form telling what are the current lens you using and get 1 pair free Johnson & Johnson's 1 day acuvue lens. AD over. Continue my story. Actually 1 of my aim was to find Ah Man. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! So many girls surrounding him lar. WTF. Got 正经事 want to tell him lar. WTH lar! When finally no customer, he went out for lunch liao!! ISHHHHHHHHH!! What lar! Next time have to call him and threaten him first. Anyway, he is gonna be my....................................XXXXXXXXX. NEIGHBOUR!!!! He is gonna live near Lim Jia Wen there. Ok. CNY I go fan all of them. But for what? No ang pau also. I think they sure come to my house 1 lor. Because my mum give ang pau ma. WTF! I lock my gate with super lock man. Ok la. At least we can have Cabernet fiesta at my house!!! Hooray!!! Throw Merlot and hug CABERNET!!! Don't want la. Later I have to carry all of them back. And I don't want them to vomit all around my house. Don't know la. I admit wine is not really nice. But they simply have draw. Strong draw. I can't resist the draw la. But I just drink during CNY la or maybe special ocassion. Ok. Ms Penny is leaving this Sunday for Qatar petroleum prince. I just hope when she come back she don't wear tudung! Lol. Hope everything is fine. Today's mood chart : A big nice tick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment