Thursday, November 12, 2009

Numbed

Exam is finish. Ya. And I regretted. I regretted not to study hard. Lol. So lazy man. Can terus go sleep if I want to and just go exam without touching books. Damn. I really did not study Bio this time. That's why I am dead. But now regret also useless. Already get the 烂 到 够 厉 punya marks. Got tips also cannot do. Haih. Totally hopeless ar. The more exam I take, the more I think I am more talented in art and the more I think I should be in the art field. WTF!! I am not saying that I failed in Science subject or what. Boleh tahan la but it is just that I think I can be even better if I am in Art. Sort of like heavier on the art side. I got no problems on calculations but theory is just sickening. But I don't think I will give up for now. Off course not la. If you know me, you know my EQ level. Lol. Off course. I think I can excel de lo if I can be not lazy. Quite hard i know. But I really look up on Yi Chien. Really. Don't know la. Just that sometimes I also feel what Boon is feeling. I understand. Sometimes we are just out of choices. Soon, Boon is going to America and Cat will be forever bye. But I will force Boon to bring us out. HAHAHHAHAHAHA. The day in this school that days after days gets crazier and crazier will be dull and monotonous. I don't know what had become of my school. I used to love my school. The Gardens, the plants, the scenery. I used to. But now. I don't know how to express my feeling. I don't know what is inside the admin's mind? Destroying the ever beautiful natural view of ours. Teachers getting weirder and weirder. Students getting lazier and lazier. People that annoyed me last time annoyed me even more now. People that I like last time, I become expressionless to them. It is my doom day is coming. Mine. Not the Earth. So sad. Certain people take charge of the things. Things become worse and ugly. But they thought it is still the same, still beautiful. But for me. Everything has changed. Everything changed since Roiga leaves us. The time, the place, the view, the people and me. I think I should hope for something I don't know what to hope for. See. Hopeless. Day after day. I am getting more and more disappointed with my own school and people and myself. What can you do to help me. I know you can't help. It is my own war in my heart. I have to face it alone fight it until I win.
当 初 我 不 回 首 为 什 么 不 回 首 不 是 不 想 回 首 而 是 身 不 由 己

No comments:

Post a Comment