Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Weird Angmo





I got offended by an ang mo today at McD.


I was offended out of my kindness. =.=",,,,


There was an ang mo queueing up buying food.


Then he got it went to take ketchup.


He suddenly came and ask the waitress where is the ketchup.


The waitress pointed at the sauce shelf thing.


He  went there again and search.


He was staring at me and shook his hand.


Out of kindness, i went over and help him.


He said he wanted ketchup.


So i let him know that the 'pipe' beside chilli sauce was ketchup.


Then he suddenly said:
" There is nothing i can use!!!!"
"You want me to take it with my hands?"


And the waiter appear beside me with a bagful of sauce plate.


I walked away without looking at him AT ALL.


WTF!!!!


Can't he be a little more polite.


Come on. I am just a super ordinary beautiful innocent girl


who wanna has her dinner at McD.


I am not someone that you can consult, inquire or offend!!!!


You can just tell me there is nothing to put the sauce.


That's all. So damn simple!!! Yet he failed to do it.


Obviously it was his fault la.


He said he wanted ketchup.


But he didn't say that he can't have that ketchup


because he can't find a suitable container.


Dumb ass betul. WTF!!!


Don't eat la. Stupid!!!


Balik kampung la you!!






1 comment: