Sunday, September 13, 2009

Andy is Jerome 2nd Daddy

This morning i went to Seng Kong for breakfast and i realised alot of things. 1. Alot of couples like to go there. Exp: Lin Shi Jie. Or maybe Lin Shi Jie 老 師。But i am so used to calling her Lin Shi Jie only. 2. The boss very na yeng. Lol. As usual. But his calculation damn geng la. 3. I always see someone more than ordinary there. Last time i saw 1 super cute young girl with big big watery eyes. I can't help but took many pictures of her. Can you believe that Yeon Wei Ni was thrilled because of a baby girl. Sounds impossible right. I dislike kids. But after Jie Yin's mum delivered her youngest boy i started to like kids more although little Jerome Yeo always run away from me. Instead he ran to Jun, the mama. And sat on Andy's lap and called him DADDY which made Jie Yin's dad wanted to recognise him so much just in case his son bumps into andy and calls him DADDY loudly and uncle Yeo can straight away give Andy a very good punch. Uncle!!! I will always support you! But now. Hehe. Tadaa. Jerome can communicate with me already. What's more he can say my name. I always car pool with jy and talk to Jerome alot. I hope Jerome can recognise me, the jeje instead of the mama Jun. Oya. Come back to the more than ordinary person talk. I found 1 guy attracting me alot this morning. He looked abit like Lee Hom, miss Jia Wen. He was too hard for me to take my eyes away from him. Lol. But anyone who knows me well enough is very clear that handsome man is not my cup of tea. That is why i always prefer Jay Chou to Lee Hom. Esp the cute cute super diao ( bad word. lol) Jay in Initial D. Ok. I like cute guys. I really mean cute. Including the good characteritics of fair fair de, red lips, not so black hair, not to tall, big mickey smile like Rain, abiiiiit baby fat lol and super nice. I never like hot guys, manly guys, handsome guys... Ok maybe i will be crazy abit for hot guys but it is just very temporary. I told my mum today that if she still wants my service to sweep and mop the floor, i guess she would be needing new broom and new easy mop super soon. I am a typical mama's child. I don't really know how to do household chores. As i swept the floor, i found plenty lot of 'hairssss' came out and the mop too. The thing came out alot. It is going to be bald soon. My mum was like for heaven daughter she have. O No!!! Sorry mum. I am just you know cannot do that. Lol. Ok. I love Jerome. Err. YEO. ( i got a friend jerome chin ) Unty don't jealous ar. I know you won't. You very mei li da fang 1 ma. I support Uncle Yeo Punch Andy. Yay!! I am his company. I still like cute guys. And Cat like cute guys too. I know. Sakura Isho. She will be like:" ARRRRHHHHGG, kakui san, to temo dai suki!!" And i will:" Nan desuka? Nana baka desu!"

No comments:

Post a Comment