Wednesday, September 16, 2009

GEEEEEEEE.
Ms Erina said i did well for my vocal training that day which is a good news for me. She said i can sing quite high and my forseto not bad. But my harmonisation still need practice la. I always get interupted. Mm. Actually that day only practice vocal so no problem la. Because my vocal is memang ok de. But my skill still need to improve. And i am not so sensitive to music notes always cannot hit the note at the right key. Always go a little higher. Like Tan Pen Nee aka Penny she always join singing comp and she is trained since young. So actually her skill better than me la. Ms Erina also said she has a good voice. So. Quite happy la. Got people praise wo. Lol. I hope to learn more from Ms. Erina. She is really pro.
Duet with Pn Roha this year Hari Guru. Her alto damn good. Very deep. This year Patriotic Song Comp. Kristyl, me and Chelsea. I sang super gek dong and got 2nd place. Aoi Ishiguro and Penny got 1st. See my pengetua's 'mask'. Judge yourself. Take a closer view.

No comments:

Post a Comment