Friday, September 18, 2009

Students when come to exam we have alot of unknown and mysterious ways of "building a wall". However shrewd teachers also find alot of sophisticated and even higher level ways to catch students on cheating. Miserable friends of mine therefore made a song. Song melody according to Rainy Yang 暧 昧。 "Pn Yong 让 人 受 尽 委 屈 找 不 到 作 弊 的 证 据 何 时 该 作 弊 何 时 该 放 弃 连 作 弊 都 没 有 勇 气" Yet my friends always get through teachers without them knowing. Actually they suspect but they can't possibly "accuse" them with no proof. But there are always a handful who are not that fortunate or maybe not that good enough got caught and given penalties. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX My very 'diao' friend, dear li vien who talks very much like Jay Chou has a chance talking together. weini:" Eh Jay Chou very long didn't keluar album liao lo." Li Vien:" Ya lo. He very busy la." weini:" Wah, really big fan of him ar. Tahu he busy also. Lol. Ya lo. He is busy with movie lately. Li Vien:" Ok.Ok. Enough Jay Chou talk. Now I want to hafal nilai liao. I havent hafal le." weini:" =.=" (offended) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Both my sisters are back. And they are making "tremendous" noise. I already warn my mum before hand and now it become a reality. My mum is now complaining waaa very noisy ar cannot tahan liao. =.=' true enough!! Besides sounds there are lots of gadgets luckily they have lots of earplugs too. Plugging them onto their ears limiting the sound pollution. Due to poor sound system Compact and not too bad Dell. I hope we can have Altec Lansing and Sonic Gear. Lol. Must go Low Yat already. Not much place for gadgets but inside gadgets have alots of MOVIESSS!!!! YAY!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Can you believe my darl jie wen bought a white tube dress? I shouted so loud at tuition!!!! Tube dress. My God. It is ever so hard to ask her to wear skirt even school pinafore. Now she bought a dress. A tube dress. Great! And ya. My landscape. Haven't finish yet. Sobx. Sad la. Got idea. But too high expectation. Higher than my own ability. Higher than what i can do. I hope i can do more for the cover because Cat is waiting to see it ever so eagerly. I will try hard though. Love everybody who loves me. Only those who love themselves have rights to love me. ....I am well heart broken.... When will i know the truth? How can i not get hurt? How am i able to protect myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment