Wednesday, September 23, 2009

my mum lost my art pac brushes =.=" i thought i could buy d'arte but i can't find them :( so i bought art pac again i got a chance to online because my sis is out to yum char already yay!!!! she has been monopolising my homeline for a week since she is back that day they went starbucks to online and i slept there although i was on the earphone zzzzzzz the waiter stared at me geeeeeeeeeeee starbucks very the hot i think the yeon generations will all be wearing specs because everybody have 1 now except for my elder sis and my bro is the king of spec abit sad because i own the cheapest spec excluding my mum la my bro has 6 - levi's frame + hoya remark 1.5 b lens RM 800 ++ - pierre balman + XXXX lens RM 850 ++ - taka + XXX lens RM 1000 ++ - swatch + XXX lens RM 200 +- - kaleido + marie claire lens RM 300 +- - underground products + zirkon lens RM 500 ++ my sis... wow ... super - lee cooper frame RM 293 - hoya remark 1.6 a lens plano RM 570 ( no power 1. only for computer. lol. my mum la. she is forcing my the other sis to make 1 ) my spec... poor me - d 500 seasonal frame RM 298 - paling cheap de Marie Claire 1.5 lens RM 80 - hoya spec cloth RM 50 ( my mum say don't need buy so expensive de spec for me. because i always spoil things. look at my white watch u will know )
ADVERTISEMENT A LOOK MEGAMALL SPECTACLES SHOP IS HAVING SALES UP TO 50% INTEREST ED? CONTACT CK TAN 012 9288 903 his ic berlin spec is super cool. super nice ic berlin frame at least RM1500. =.=" cannot afford!! OSCAR'S HAIR SALOON THEY ARE ALSO HAVING PROMOTION TEMPORARY STYLING AT NORMAL PRICE RANGING FROM RM20 TO RM23 ONLY ANY FUNCTIONS? CONTACT BRINCE OR ABE i forgot their number lol. ask kristyl

No comments:

Post a Comment