Friday, September 4, 2009

I did MISTAKE

I finally did a mistake for not greeting my very friend a super happy birthday. And she was bugging me to buy her a present. That is for sure anyway. Actually i did not really throw it behind my mind. i am just abit too busy lately to keep keeping it on top of my what-to-do list. I was thinking that day that we can't celebrate it this year because it is right at Chinese July 14th. Not so a good day, though. Well, came the day I just 'abruptly' and 'deliberately' forgot about it until she bug the next day. To my horror, i am late to greet her. She was complaining that 65 friends wish her but disappointingly i did not. I suppose i am on the top of her list. If not, then 1st of 2nd row. Guess who is on top of list. I know. (Fishy) Ok. I know. My bad. Sorry, my dear. I think i do not need to write you a love letter to prove you that i am apologetic. OK. And the protagonist iiisssssssss..... Tadaaa Happy Belated Birthday, whatever i call you. Try signal what you want and i will try get it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment