Sunday, September 27, 2009

Moment to Share





I just started to think about state comp next year.
Jun is worried worried about that.
Because we are all alone next year without our buddies with us.
However, I think if we do our best we get the best we deserve.
At least Jun is with me and i am with her. All the time.
I did not regret for whatever I sacrificed for state comp and will not.
May the best man win.


I still remember the moment we had together last year. Kinda fun actually.
For the district level, we got Champion and Jie Yin and I cried like hell.
For the state level in Bentong, I was forbidden to eat the sambal with my prawn noodles.
We got Champion but felt nothing.
Because the panel actually signalled everybody on stage about us.
So prouf of us.
For the national level in Kedah, we had blanket fight at Hotel Sri Malaysia.
We did really good for the quarter final and got into the final.
Lim Shi Jie said she almost cried when she heard our recital.
Again, proud of us.
I was again forbidden to eat the tomyam at the Thai restaurant.
I remembered that night was the Thomas Cup final - Lin Dan VS. Lee Chong Wei.
I was so influenced by his loss that night.
I was really hoping him to win to smash* that stupid Lin Dan right in his square face!!
Next morning it was the final and we did great. ( for me i think )
We were so into it until we actually let tears rolling in the eyes 
when we were reciting our very poem.
But the result was otherwise making us really cry.
I didn't want to believe that we only got 4th when the emcee said PAHANG out loud.
Tears were rolling down my cheeks 
when the emcee finally confirm that we were only at 4th placing.
I cried when receiving the trophy
and when snapping winners photo.
We went back to our hotel and I cried hell lot.
We were hoping to be in top 3.
Then we headed to the Hainan Lao Kopitiam downstairs to have 1st round lunch.
I shared tomyam with Jun.
Then 2nd round lunch at Tesco Pizza Hut,
Their pizza is hell lot tastier than ours.
Ours taste sucks. :(

And then we came to Kuantan boarding a 9 hours journey.
And guess what Yeo Jie Yin did.
She shouted :" 肥 婆!!!" and we all ducked so low that we were not seen anywhere.

Afzan fellows know why. Lol.


And I am so proud of
TAN PEN NEE, YEON WEI NI, YEO JIE YIN and  SOH YU JUN
!!!!!!!




Anyway, Penny is leaving us for Duqhan petroleum prince next year.
We can't meet her for at least a good 10 years.
I am so gonna miss her Oscar-worth acting skills.
Everybody knows that. Lol.
I am looking forward to seeing she brings back an Arabian petroleum prince.
Gambatte, Penny, I know you can do it!!


Our life is full of parting.
And LimJiaWen saying bye is just the beginning of it.
We pick up and learn
let go and cherish.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment