Friday, September 25, 2009



I find Pong Nan 蓝 奕 邦 very de cute 一 下 .
Lol.



The cutest photo of him i am able to find.
Lol.
Ok la.
He is not that leng zai.
But very cute 一 下 ma.
Esp when he playing piano.




Actually he quite talented ma.
But now he 好 像 人 间 蒸 发 liao lo.
Didn't keluar album for quite a while liao.
Haih, miss him.




He keeps shaking his body when he play piano.
And keep feng his hand.
Very cute lo. Lol.
And abit pona actually.

He centres Acoustic.
That' s what artiste with talent always do.
And he is one!!

Oh. His latest album in 2009 is 奕.
Remember to support him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You know.
If guys kao me normal la kan.
But got girls kao me 1 lo.
Lol.
But i am not L 1 la.


Actually before that i already know this girl
and i think she is kinda friendly.


One day when i was walking along the corridor at my school.
Suddenly this Malay girl pop out and say:


" Kamu cantik la. Nak jadi girlfriend saya?"


I was like @ @ " ....!!!!
Heh hehe.
I kept a bitter smile
brisk walking, running my pace away from her.


Since then i didn't see her for quite a while.
I think she transfer school already
because kena rejected by me. Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment