Monday, September 28, 2009

Super HULK and SHREK



Ok.It is the background. I left the centre blank because i plan to cover it up with something.

Well.

It looks dull but i think it shows art talent actually with the organising of the green and white totally contra colour but not too heavy. It shows a change of light intensity of an object actually if you are good enough to see the pattern of the toning effect lines.

Well.

It is so weini style if you are familiar with my style. Hope Cathy and Malry like it.





Now. This is padding. The school badge shape landscape.

Obviously the landscape in the school badge is the protagonist but it is so my style. Therefore, my background always catch your sight first.

My photosmart very lousy one ma. So i can't edit the landscape and crop it in using computer la. And obviously my stupid desktop is not that state-of-the-art for design yet la. Ok. Although i dreamt to have a laptop specially with all the most sophisticated design software.

So as an alternative way, i printed it out with my equally sucks HP printer. I know jia wen will too come to my point because we have exactly the same model. Her one lagi cham lo, everytime on saja, auto print satu test page, bazir ink gila. Colour somemore.


What I meant is when i printing it halfway, short of ink then became green. Yay. Because I only refill green ink. =.=".....!!!! Very stupid me. Because the red ink is all stained onto my hand and table. And the yellow one is all in the sink then deep down into the drain outside my house because of my sister. Thank you very much. Standing ovation and round applause.

Ok. Continue. Then I cut it out and rescan lo. Since my background damn green and HP damn smart so i just plan to love the Earth more. Since i am already a nature lover and a big fan of greenery. Praise me, everybody and i will love you more.

Ok. Sorry. Continue. i know. Then i need to put header also in this damn week.

I think this green Hulk or Shrek thing or whatever it is called is better than this



This looks younger, more energetic, more vibrant but actually no real deal.

Catherine said she seriously like the green thing. Lol. Ok. Thanks. I bought her a bright blood red watch. She was abit thrilled.

Sham said that the green thing look artistic with the pattern of the lines. I agree. Lol.

Most importantly my boss, Ju must like it also.

I am looking forward to the RM 100 reward but if they can't afford it is ok. Because I just told Jie Yin that i am kind, friendly, sweet and beautiful young lady that don't scold people. What's more  讲 数 . Lol. I can't possible tear that beautiful face away right at the minute right.

However showing off abit. I am still abit proud of the MALBORO sign i designed. Lol. It is nice, high class, elegant, yeng, cool and man. Praise again please. It is a must this time.

Bye everybody. Guess what. Evil Devil CWX chase me to go sleep with my very SWEET dream which i now hate that protagonist in the dream. Ooops. i don't hate, but a little dislike. Sweet and beautiful young girl don't give way to hatred.

The nocturnal is sleeping at night. Very funny.

Don't try me!! CWX.


No comments:

Post a Comment