Saturday, August 15, 2009

Teng Fatt's Cup Of Tea

I saw a man today. Oops, i see man everyday. I saw a handsome man today. Very. Really. He is walking towards me. Smiling. I was like " Oooooo, hmmm, extra cute..." He was nearer and nearer. He finally sat down in front of me. With his WIFE sitting at the table in front of me. With her daughter who was not that cute i have to say. I stared at him long. Suddenly realise that i shouldn't Lucky thing he did not realise. I watched him until his wife finished her food and they walked away happily together with their children. My nescafe is as cold as DRY ICE. Cat, I need you!! Pawwww. Come on, chill...weini or teng fatt will say that i am showing bad example to my juniors. As if i did. Anyway Teng will be happier if i did. Because he is their cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment