Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Power Of WORDS

I have yet finished watching another movie. And it is again now 12:34am. I realised that i have cried alot for it. Like once every minute. Non-stop. Using up boxes up tissues. I think i am a bit over sentimental. What say you? I once read an article written by a man. He said alot of people cry over movie scene. It can cause stress. But if you always remember that it is just a movie You will be just fine. I have tried telling myself this a thousand times but it just doesn't work for me. Maybe I have too much tears. I also know that poets are very sensitive to their surroundings. They easily got influenced by the people and situations around them. That is why they produce something artistic that any other can't. I am a part-time poet. A poet that is not famous. But at least sometimes you still see my work in public. And in the list of the winners. I don't live my life writing poems. But i taste and walk my life with my feelings written in words out my own bare hands. One of my friends told me something a few days ago. He said that the weakness of my blog is that it is very lacking in illustrations. Then i told him that it is a mighty space for words that tell not a space for illustrations to work out your mind. I think it is pretty right and beautiful. What say you? I reckon that written words is the mightiest of all arts. It is a communication tool which human can deny and abolish although a million years after. I love art. Art shall never part with me. Even if I can't see anymore I shall feel it with my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment