Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I REALLY HATE ANDY FOR NOW

It looks like ketupat which is not a very good idea. But i like the concept though. Finally it is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Used up alot of my pilots, of all soft pointed end, thick end, hard point and all. Can't deny that Pilot is always the best choice for drawing pen. It is beautiful. I know andy will quite like it. He likes things like that. More semangat type. lol. I have been doing this from 9 to 2. Keep cursing andy but still ask myself to keep passion. But i guess if he says anything bad about this thing, i will hunt him down! I am super exhausted like the sky out of O2. Hope you guys like it. Going to proceed to my landscape again. O my lovely landscape. Actually i did it because Datin Nor has no more time and chance to do it for our school anymore. So i would like proceed her work in the very remembrance of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment