Monday, August 24, 2009

My Fine Landscape Design

I plan to stay up late tonight to finish my landscape design. When not many human beings breathing beside you. They are breathing soundly like corpses. This is the best time when i lock my self up in my imagination cage again to let my soul travel and my mind sore to create and produce one masterpiece that puts my heart together again. While for Andy's quest for souvenirs design I guess i would have to finish my landscape design first before i stay up late for a few nights to find the inner inspiration to create more masterpieces for public sight enjoy. Well i guess this is quite subjective People just can't help having their own opinion towards every single one thing that come about no matter their sights, smells, sounds or touches. But i would rather believe that somehow people take majority view seriously where humans usually choose their stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment