Thursday, August 6, 2009

Brince PULL my hair

Today my mum want to go for a hair trim so i just go along for fun Since i am very sien with my present hairstyle so i just got a cut too. Brince-the hair stylist, he has the same hairstyle like mine, flat n at the back. But he dyed his fringe grey last time. Today is brownish-grey. It looks better because it is more natural. Anyway, he cut 1 part of his off. He had semi long hair like mine at both side last time. Maybe he cut it because he thinks he looks like a beautiful girl-me. So he cut one side to look more man abit. And he has THREE pairs Jordan same model shoes but with different colour-green, red and white. He sometimes wear both colours together. He is holding my hair firm today. And i keep looking at my watch. 6.30...7.30...7.45... Yay, he finally done with my hair. You know what he did to my hair. He was pulling my hair since 6.30pm. I was still ok at that time. And then he keep spraying water, blow them dry, cut, spray water, blow dry, cut........ Repeating and repeating again. I was very Impatient already. Then he kept pulling my hair to the back. He pulled it very hard. True enough. My head was bent to the back until my neck was pain. He combed my hair very hard too until my skin is pain. He blowed my hair until my head feel like burning. I really wanted to scold him already. He kept mumbling that i must blow my hair always. Don't make hairline...... And i am frustrated!!! I looked at my watch 3 times signalling him that he had been pulling my hair for such a long hour. I think he got it and he finally got it done. Anyway, it turns out to be very nice. But i don't know how to go school lo. First, it is quite punk. Second, there is big big N at the back. And I am a prefects in Information Bureau-deals with discipilinary cases files After my mum paid him and we wanted to leave he still pull my hair and said:" You ar, remember, must blow your hair ar. If you want your hairstyle to be nice, don't make hairline." I kept nodding my head while I am running for my DINNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment