Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Series of Weird Events

Today i had an unusual day. Firstly i did not sleep the whole night yesterday reading Eclipse. So i did not wake up early this morning. But suddenly my brother is annoyingly shouting at me to wake me up. My junior was right in front of my door. O shit. I forgot that i promised to train them today. But still i laze around my bed for half an hour before i jumped out of my bed. So i was there again. The field near my house. I was there normal until i notice a 4-wheel drive very suspicious. It was slower than normal and sort of stoping staring at us. It is normal people stared at us when passing by but this fellow extremely slow and .... querr. I just ignored it at first. But i noticed that this fellow was driving back and forth 3 times. Hey what are you to peep here?! I think i know who is that. So easy. Then i went back and slept again. Until evening when my mum annoyingly shouted to wake me up AGAIN. Oh holy!!!!! DOCTOR HEW was at my doorstep!!!!!!! This isn't the first time but i still sprinted up, tidied myself and got out. Luckily he was here for my mum. They were speaking in Hakka which i don't have a faintest idea about it. I am glad that i am not involve in the conversation because i will only be saying:" Ngai mm ti tao." / "Ngai mm hiao." And i would expect alot of hit from him. And my mum suddenly spoke in Cantonese so i would understand. Ok. Again she was complaining about me to him. I saw Auntie Kim in the car. I wanted to wave at her but pull the thought back. It reminded me that day she told me that she played facebook and she got friends like 'YEE JIN' (yu jun), and blah i couldn't remember who. So funny and nice of her. The fun and liberty being single and eligible. Then my sister was back with her friend staying with us for this holiday. After long i didn't see her face and realise that her was plump body being thinner now. Lol. That is a good sign. So i went to HAIMI's tuition later and found out something. Jun and i actually have very strong 6 senses about our friend. Our 1 only long long-term friend. You guess. I will accommodate prize. We really laugh at her alot until haimi is like :" main-main!" -.-" she is always like that... My mum just asked me:" What time are you going to sleep again tonight?" I can't give her answer but maybe it is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment