Saturday, August 22, 2009

For DIPESH'S Sake

It was the last day of school before holiday for puasa. Jun ajak me and ying go for dinner after tuition. I did not reply because i was sleeping until 5pm. Which is extra normal for me. So 3 of us actually wearing tuition wear la off course. JY most lefe. She wore flip flop. Jun wore hangten with tomgirls. I wore chapalang t shirt with Padini. JY wore One Life T shirt with dont know what short. I didnt want to go to mall actually but Jun said wana eat tomyam at black canyon. XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX We all ordered tomyam. Hehe and me off course ESPRESSO...tasty and yummy I am glad that JY overspicy and ask for water. And the cute cute waiter-Dipesh that i very fond of since last time go with andy and gang after animal care. He has super pretty teeth. O i like pretty teeth. lol JY wanted ice chocolate. He brought Ice Water. We tried hard explaining to him. I smiled so much to him. lol And he turned back to smile to me when he walked away. WOOhoo on Cloud Nine. Jun and JY were cursing me... I finally see his pretty teeth. Hah. No regret We were camwhoring then. O NO. Not camwhore We were snaping photo for each other when all the customers are, well, staring at us, i should say. The waiter wanted to take away our dishes but we were busy using my espresso lil cup to pose. I think the waiter was thinking that we must be crazy... XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX My mum called. Ask me where am I. I told her in the mall. She was like wah, so daring i thought you are so scared of H1n1 I am . Dude. But for Dipesh's sake. No choice. Mummy See i am not eligible. Do i?

No comments:

Post a Comment