Wednesday, August 12, 2009

IN REMEMBRANCE OF DATIN NOR

Something shocking happens. My former art teacher passed away. She teaches me BM and ART. But i prefer to call her as my art teacher DATIN NORHARIZAN. When Jun told me this, i did not want to believe. Shock right, how can a person who is not even in my school anymore know inner info from my school. It simply means that she is 8. I once disliked her, very of her LV on her elbow her sewarna kain everyday her spectacle with her pushing spectacle action her XX carat diamond ring on her fingerS and her branded shoes everyday CLARKS, LOUIS VUITTON, YSL, BONIA, ANNA SUI are familiar on her body. She always says that some of the teacher wear uglily without following the principle of art. She criticises her friend's house with green, yellow and red walls around and with a gold Volvo that she never see her friend drive before. She said she saw a woman with alooooot of banglers and wears weird clothes on the street. She said she cannot get her eyes off her. She always says that palm oil is the best. Sunflower oil is just a commercial brand. She always ask us to use coconut oil and show us that her hand is very smooth with coconut oil. When the nazir group came she brought everything branded for us to do a nice show as if those branded goods were ours because our title that day was "Logo" and we ended up the Nazir people praised us like hell. She was very happy. She also forced us to change the "interior design" of our class. She said the arrangement can let more air comes in. We dislike the arrangement but she said she is the Ketua 3K. She asked us to pour water as high as possible to let more oxygen goes into the water. She said we must write "O" perfectly and "j" with a dot on it. She said we must paste the papers after the margin. In line with it, then fold the extra in, we can't cut it. I still remember when Jun, Jie Yin, Penny and I were having Poem Recital Comp Penny imitated her and we did recorded it down. However, it will be only a memory now. i still remember that grey is her favourite I really feel guilty now for disliking her last time realising that i have learnt alot from her. She is no doubt a super good art teacher. And i thank her for my Art performance now. I don't know since when i started to dislike her but i know i was wrong. Human only learn a lesson when it is too late. It same happens to me. She used to say that her former students always thank her and i really thought it is bullshit but now i would sincerely like to express my final gratitude to her although it is too late. Perhaps this is turning point when i learnt my lesson to appreciate people around no matter how good or bad we think they are. R.I.P Once a legend of SMKTA Beloved DATIN NORHARIZAN love forever

No comments:

Post a Comment