Wednesday, May 26, 2010

此刻 82 (继续盗用)

Did some fitness today. Only squating with butt only. Knee not exceed the toes. And...Deng Deng... WEINI MANAGE TO DO IT. Even Mandy cannot do. Can't believe man. Chelsea off course can la. Nama also Chelsea ma. Walao. You sure think why we so damn fei. And no exam meh? No la. Because we only got 1 paper today. Somemore 1 hour after recess. Very sien then start crazying around. This reminded me of Squash fitness training. Last time I used to play squash under academy. Very short while only la. Then my Coach Matthew would torture us on weekends. We would go to Pahang Gymnasium near SUKPA there. And do fitness. First, run 3 rounds without stopping around those radius more than like 1km buildings. My stamina was quite bad but now worse. Then my coach would keep yelling at me. "weini, go, go, go! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out......." As if I was delivering a child or something. "Who last run 3 more rounds!" WTH. I sure last 1 la like that. Purposely torture me! Then we would do other extreme fitness. Like sit up with legs 90 degrees up in the air. Use force from abdomen. Shoulders must be straight. Then push up with one hand on a football sometimes or one leg in the air. Then side way push up with 1 leg lay flat on the other. Use strength only from 1 hand. The other on your lap. Then I always find my hand SHAKING. Wth. Then I would peep my coach to see whether his hand was shaking too. Indeed, his hand was. Hahahaha. Abit only la. Then we would do that butt squating stuff. The highlight part was when we jumped on the trampolin. Not that outdoor trampolin which all those young, playful, innocent children or maybe even YOU, the old and crazy jump on. It was those really OLYMPIC STANDARD de. Those with very elastic spring. Once you jump, can terus soar up in the sky 1. Actually it was because that gymnasium memang for those professional gymrama and gymnastic "athletes" to do their training with RUSSIAN coach bending their body parts HERE and THERE. We just went there to tumpang only since my coach worked part time there. We would jump on that super-springy trampolin with ONE LEG and need to switch leg somemore. Wth. Then I sure fall 1. Damn malu wey. After one done, then we will jump back down into those hills of soft padded cushions. The trampolin was quite high de ma. We need to climb up 1. Those cushions were cool. You just can't and you don't even want to get up from that place. Then childish people would start "swimming" in it. WTF. I WAS NOT one of them. It was fun. 想当年 man.
Anyway, my coach isn't in Kuantan anymore and I am not playing anymore. Then I switch to JAY CHOU. I just realised how nice are his new songs. Initially I didn't think so. But after Diao kept persuading and twisting my mind, I find the rhythm in him. YAY!! And I think his VAMPIRE look is COOL~~~
Human life is full of 想当年. But this is what makes our life beautiful and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment