Sunday, May 16, 2010

此刻 79 (继续盗用)

As exhausted as ever. Drop dead in a pile of unsolved problems. Perhaps I need some rest. Right in that same pile of problems. So that I can also spare some time during sleep. To help solve some of the problems using telepathy.
But I fear that I might end up with... All the problems flooding over me. Scarying me off to heaven. To have a forty winks. So that I can take some tranquil time. All of my own.
But I figured out that it is better to... sleep with eye mask on the desk holding an ever warm and affable hazelnut mocha KAO. So that I could just pop up during midnight to continue that troublesome problems.
But I wish to hang on the hammock with no more worries ahead or regrets haunting behind me.
or just laze around innocently. Knowing no right or wrong.
If those are not possible then I fear that I might be distressed. Getting alot of illnesses. And welcoming more problems to my hectic life.
The corridor ahead me wind and bend to a place that I do not know of. And I am afraid That I might fall.
However, my life has not come to an end. But soon, regret will halt and the rainbow shall shine brightly as the most beautiful frown. Let's continue to sail until I find the sweetest venue to stop by. A place where I call HOME.
And on that lovely day I shall live in that eternal sunshine looking at the triumph ahead and enjoying the path that I travelled.
And I shall rest with a satisfying smile sitting on that cushioned-chair in front of my medium-sized desk with all my happiness on the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment