Wednesday, May 5, 2010

此刻 73 (继续盗用)

Am I your secretary? Always have to remind you repeatedly where you put your stuffs. Funny. Lately, I have this problem. I just don't feel like doing anything. I just procrastinate everything that I'm supposed to do and the worse is that I haven't even started studying yet. And mid-year exam is like next week. And I am rushing to complete my Moral Folio now. Why now? Ya. Ask me why now. Great. I just feel like sleeping, eating, watching drama everyday and looking forward to go for National Competition although I don't really want to go back to PULAPOL. OMG!! I hope that police woman will not shout at me when I wear slipper instead of shoes. Because she actually doesn't do that when she sees guys. Hey!! That's is not fair!! And I did this very motivating slogan for myself. Here it goes. WEINI, DO NOT BE LAZY. BE DIAO, BECOOL. Ya. But I think I am still lazing around, doing nothing at all. Hahaha. And I am arranging a 5-day-intensive-practice for the new members next week since I haven't started anything with them yet. Funny isn't? And lately Diao is not motivating me much. Instead Diao needs a string pulled by me. Haha. Amazing. To pull Diao everywhere!! But Diao just not gonna let that happen. Do not have really pleasant days lately. Tired and yearn to have a rest but just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment