Saturday, May 8, 2010

此刻 75 (继续盗用)

Today, my mood is extremely bad. Having alot of interruptions and stuffs. Homework can't seem to be finishing instead they are piling up. Too bad. I just broke 1 of my 8GB pendrive. Great. How violent. The weather is sizzling hot and suiciding stuffy. My mum was trying her best to cool us down. But before we are cooled, she needs to cool the wall down first. That's why she was splashing water onto the wall and I thought it was pretty cool because she tied her short hair up like SAMURAI-X with that limited length of hair. Having problem with both my pendrive and dekstop right now. Frust. This is so not cool. However, a word of diao-ness from DIAO is the best medicine and strong steroid for me. You know why steroid. Because it is addicting. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment