Thursday, December 31, 2009

此刻 22 (继续盗用)

No more days at Coway. Finally, I am going back to school. I don't know how to say but sometimes I really dislike my colleague and get angry because of her la. You know what she did today. She read my mail. 2 times. Not my working mailbox. My personal 1. So I just asked her why. Not yet angry. She said it just pop up on its own. Come on. Where got mail pop up on its own 1?? Nvm. That 1 sudah. Then 2nd time, she read my mail again. I was like WHY? She said IT POP UP ON ITS OWN ~~~ =.=" SPEECHLESS LAAAAAA Today I cause her to lose her keys. My bad. So draw. No more fighting!! Lucky found the key back IN MY BAG LAAAA. OMG!!! weini weini, what la you. Go steal ppl key FOR WHAT?!?!?! I miss my boss la. WTH!! She isn't around on my last day. Nvm. I will see all of them on Saturday.
Need to go back to school on SUNDAY!! +.+ Prefects need holidays also hou mou.
I guess nobody know that it was my last day. Lol. Let it be~~~~~
Anyway, went to Ah Man's shop today and found that he actually fat jor. ==. And his name on the name card is MAN CHAN. Man Chan?? Errrr. Isn't that Man Houw's bro? No. I am sure this is not that Man Chan ok.
Gonna go to Kris's BBQ for countdown!!!
Hello 2010!!!
My Birthday Calculator: 9 days from now

No comments:

Post a Comment