Monday, December 7, 2009

此刻 09 (继续盗用)

I had learnt something from Mr Lum Man Houw. 1. idk = i don't know ( He said normally girls like to say that. But it seems like I am a man. 2. lmao = laugh my ass off ( Ridhwan told me this since i hate Mr Lum to ask me to be clever abit - WTF ) 3. bb - bye bye ( where got bye bye 1? bye lar! #$@*#*/# ) And so I realised that many people actually don't understand what I say in my blog. Lol. Alot complaint. Including Lim Jia Wen, Teng Fatt, Allan, Andy I think (know it from Jun) and Lum Man Houw. Jun said teng even read my post twice patiently but he still didn't have a single idea about it. I think it is so damn funny. WTF. =.=" Luckily Jun and JY understand. They even think it is like a comedy!! WTF! Jun said everytime she sees me, she like watching comedy. Good what like that. Don't need pay money to watch Stephen Chow le. And Diao has become the protagonist in my blog recently. I hope she is still in the future. Lol. Tomorrow have to work again. Oya. Today I saw Gary. I waved to him damn "vigorously" but he didn't see me. Maybe because he didn't put on his spec. It's ok. Next time I will make him a huge good banner. So he can see me!! And.... wave back!
MY BIRTHDAY CALCULATOR: 33 DAYS from now What do you do? * Wish me on time like I never had birthday before. * Keep me entertained 3 days before and after my birthday. * Ask me out since it is a Saturday and make sure I have fun. * Do not prank me! * Prepare a present for me if you want to (optional) * Choose my birthday cake meticulously as I am very select. (it is good to have 'non-greasy cake' and no butter cream, fresh cream pls) * Do not say I am old.

No comments:

Post a Comment