Friday, December 25, 2009

此刻 19 (继续盗用)

Today is Christmas. Merry Christmas, everyone!! Especially to those who stuck overseas. To JY in Aus who is very mm song with the host culture. To Jun who will be on the plane in a few hours from now. To Penny who is in Qatar, a completely new place to her. To Teng who I think he's enjoying his life in Nagoya, Jap. And to Kris's Nazim who is in Egypt, O, so random. And off course to Kris, so that she won't be jealous. Hmm, at least I have my Santa hat on so that I won't be alone. No la. Not alone. Later hanging out with 3 C's. Christine, Christina, Catherine and Chelsea. Having conflict la. Don't know what movie to watch since alot is pulling me out for the same movie. I have no idea who to reject. And I am sure if reject my sister, you will see my body certified tonight. Choi! Touch wood. Haiya. Sien. Don't know what to do la. Sien. +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment