Wednesday, December 23, 2009

此刻 18 (继续盗用)

Yesterday I went to Old Town with Aunty Kim, Bachelor Chee, and a few friends. A.Kim managed to wall up 2 cup of Nan Yang Kopi-O and a glass of Lemon Tea. I, as A.Kim coffee gang only had a cup of white coffee and Lime Juice. And I kept wondering if the foreigner thought less sugar means more. WTF!! Sweet daooo. A.Kim said it tasted like syrup. +.= And then I spotted a very 帅 punya leng zai. Really super leng zai 1 man. Not cute like Dipesh, but leng zai. Really really really true true true leng zai. Too leng zai already. Cannot take my eyes of him. When he smiles, he had the same white shiny tidy teeth just like Dipesh's. My ~DREAM~ man. Lol. @.@ He really very leng zai lo. Haih. Must go Old Town more often man. Really very leng zai.......... I am freaking serious. weini, pls........~~ I know, I know, but................He very leng zai le.....
Ok. Back to my life @ Coway. Today when I go in and on all the machine, I smelled burning smell. I super scared. I go off everything. WTF! =.= Luckily, the technician come fix it and he said even if I don't off it, it will not burn me, only the machine itself. --relieved--
I wanna watch AVATAR 3D. ANDY!!! 3D now only cost RM11 la. Normal 1 RM10. WTF. I rather go watch 3D man.
My birthday calculator: 17 days from now

No comments:

Post a Comment