Tuesday, December 29, 2009

此刻 21 (继续盗用)

I just realised something from my working place. No. It's from my HQ. That MSN if u type (tu) a turtle will come out. Mwahahahahahahahahaha. Ok. I know it is very fei...~~~ Come on la, at least I had some fun over it.
Jay Chou is so damn cute. OMG He is looking younger and younger now. Oh no. I just love him so much la. Very hard to resist.
And 1 thing I find quite funny. You know my working MSN I don't put my name there at first. I just put my branch initial. Then a colleague in HQ waiting for reply asked:
"HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!! ANYBODY THERE???"
I was like O great. I have got no name ~~~~
The holiday is going to an end and I will end my life @ Coway soon. Will I do great next year? I have got no idea.
Diao says Jay and Chi Ling look very match. Where got match o. Haih. Not match at all la. Chi Ling so old la. Come on. I think Chi Lin more match with Jerry. And Jay more match with Jolin. Double J ma. Although I don't like Jolin la. Diao also dislike her. Gimme 5.
Tomorrow go to work later due to some trouble. Lol. Luckily today closing not much problem like last month. Consider quite smooth. Tomorrow manager pergi KL lagi. Gonna be alone don't know what to do then. And lastly I advice Michael to change his car soon soon la. I am fear that the door will drop anytime. =.=" He said last time his Putra he go decorate until super yeng then sell to 1 don't know what guy that ngam ngam putus cinta, the girl friend came back find him and marry him just because of that super yeng car. You believe or not? I don't believe lo. Lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment