Wednesday, March 31, 2010

此刻 64 (继续盗用)

I need the whole wide world to shut up just for a few minutes. I mean it. Really. Total silence in this world. I just found out that noise actually contributes to stress problem. You mumble and mumble and talking and talking and buzzing and buzzing non-stop, making me feel like killing myself or YOU. Esp that Loudspeaker. Who the hell she thinks she is. Mother Theresa? Come on. Shut up!!! Or you would like me to help you by sewing up your not-pretty mouth. You cannot stop producing noise for a moment? Or maybe you don't even need to produce vibration by vocal cords. Very funny, isn't it? You are racist, my very dear. You want me punch you right in your square face? Or you think I will not dare to? Ya, I admit that I will not dare to in a normal condition. But when I am half-sane, i don't guarantee that I won't go close right up to your face and give you my pretty fist! You think you are right everytime? Maybe. But let me tell you that I DON'T EVEN LIKE TO BE RIGHT!!! You continue to mumble telling us that we are BIADAP, that we will not success or everything you like. But let me tell you a cruel reality that I knew since I was 7, and now I am 17. HUMAN KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES OF MOST OF THE CONDITION, BUT HUMAN ARE TOO WEAK AND IGNORANT TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING. It applys to all human, either you or me. You are too a mere weak human, that most of the time do not know what is going to happen next.Do you read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons? Dan Brown said that human actually know far lots of things than what we realise we actually know. But human are ignorant. We need a key to that lock. We need a pull to trigger that explosion. And HELLO, you are so not gonna be the right key at the moment. I don't know whether I actually annoyed you or you annoyed me. But I am sure that I dislike you. I do what you say doesn't mean that you are right. I am just doing whatever I suppose to do. To have that quality of a civilised human. To be civilised to all nature. Because I am civilised. But I am not sure whether you are or maybe you are too civilised, at the level that we cannot reach. Please always consider about us, don't just say that you care for us and asking us out of your class. It is very annoying. Don't always think that we are arrogant and do not respect you. We want to be humble and polite but your demand is making us to go out of the thin line of sanity or in between the line of sanity and insanity. Talking about sanity and insanity. I think you are really influential because you are making the mortal me insane. Believe it or not. I plead that you would set me free. However, I thought I can be quite sane because I am used to receive high pressure and expectation from others. Like a string pulled tight, nearly breaking. I look disgusting when I do something that you do not like and you look highly regard when you are pointing your accusing fingers at me. All human are so different in their own way and I accept that fact although sometimes it could be cruel in a way. I do not like to explain or back up my action. I prefer you to understand it and not whisper any words about it. Human in nature are selfish enough to let me feel a deep and immediate need of shielding myself from all the problems. Last but not least, I feel really lucky to have DIAO to keep me sane when I need to be sane, and to make me totally half-sane when I do not need to be too sane. "It" is the most influential person in my life. Like BigBang is VIP. But this time DIAO is VIP!! And I do hope that Jay can put more effort in his new album and impress me soon. See Jay in May.
All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out.
by Albert Camus.

No comments:

Post a Comment