Tuesday, March 9, 2010

此刻 47 (继续盗用)

My mum got herself a Marc by Marc Jacobs spec. I damn like it. Super nice la. Can't resist. Feel like getting myself the maroon 1. Anyway, CK was persuading me to use contact because I just spotted a Marc Jacobs shade that was hyper cool, esp the side. But I don't think he will be successful although he kept promising that he will help to look after and blah blah blah. By the way, just suggesting, cutie violet not bad. And it doesn't look weird on Asian, worth a try. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX State Comp is around the corner. And I will be the Nursing casualty!!! why LA..LA..LA..LA..LA......???!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Sometimes, when people treat me good, I will think that they have other intention and I am not sure whether they are sincere or not. I am a bit fear

No comments:

Post a Comment