Wednesday, March 10, 2010

此刻 48 (继续盗用)

I finally miss PANDAMEN because of IRIS. I can't leave IRIS for a few reasonS.
1) I have no tuition on Wednesday. So very free to watch. But I terslept this afternoon because my brother having war or something on the dekstop!! Damn! 2) I am having Poem Writing Competition this Saturday. And I miss IRIS very much. And I can't let myself keep thinking of IRIS because this show is too logic and poem should be some kind of crap. I need to finish it asap to give attention to my poem. 3) If I don't catch up, I will soon forget all the episodes I watched and I need to rewatch. 4) I miss T.O.P!! 5) I am not going to school tomorrow so I can actually do some couch activity. Hahahah. 6) When it reach the climax part of a show, you just want to stick to the screen. Can kiss the screen better still. That's the point la, Kim Hyeon Jun already found of about IRIS and Baek San, now taking revenge ++ complicated love triangle, Choi Seung Hee VS Kim Seon Hwa and Kim Hyeon Joon VS Jin Sa Woo.
For all the reasons above, I decided to watch IRIS instead of PANDAMEN.
Actually hor, I don't like Kim Tae Hee 1 lo. In the show, I also don't like her 1. I like Kim So Yeon 1. Ok. Now need to continue IRISing already. See you, my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment