Tuesday, March 23, 2010

此刻 58 (继续盗用)

I saw Dr Tan. He walked too fast. I shouted. He can't hear. I smelled coffee. Too strong an aroma. I feel like juggling a big mug of Espresso. How cool. I have alot of homeworks. 5 reports, 5 essays, History notes Chap 4, Komsas stupid notes and ex, Chemistry wb, and I don't remember the rest. I have alot of school programs to follow. Hari Anugerah+Kawad Statik+Choir Performance and PIBG this Saturday, latihan rumah sukan every Mon, Ping Pong every Wed and Thu, Sports Day coming soon, Mentor-mentee program every week, Detention class every Mon, Thu and Fri, record all SMKTA students attendance every Thu, Prefects meeting twice a month, respond to A.Sally "urgent" call and I don't want to know the others. Headache!! Test on 6th April. F***

No comments:

Post a Comment