Monday, March 22, 2010

此刻 57 (继续盗用)

Laziness in weini. Kejam-ness in vin-vin. 100% match. State Comp made weini lazy and moodless to study. When we are together, we get too high!!! Mari kita pergi National Comp bersama-sama, leave Lim Jia Wen and Lum Man Houw (cool-double L) out. Mr Chong (Ryan la) is the Pegawai Pengiring so we are suppose to leave Nip out too. Don't know whether Ryan will lead us out from the hall diaoly or not if Lok Yee Fee is still boring. Yer, Terengganu year so FUN!! Actually hor, I also don't know whether I going or not 1. Shaun most probably going because he is going to "teman" Mr Chong. Can I "teman" Mr Chong also? So that I can go? And I think Melvin most probably will molest Mr Chong because he is GAY and he is interested in Mr Chong. Roarr. Can I not do homework? Can I not be a good girl for a while? Since I already represent the Chinese to beat all others. Mwahahahahaha. 4A+ 4A 2A- for FEB test, after CNY holiday le, not bad le. Okla. I will try to keep low profile. Hahaha. Saya tak nak homework, tak nak tuition, tak nak pergi ke sekolah!!!! Just want to have some FUN!! Real FUN. I realised the feeling of getting tired after getting real FUN is nice-THUMB up. Then 8.30pm sudah boleh tidur sampai the next morning. Very happy o. Too bad, I know I am day-dreaming la. WEINI!! WAKE UP LOOOOO!!!!!!!! Ok. Ok. Go back to the reality world.

No comments:

Post a Comment