Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OPERA-tion


Tomorrow I am going to accompany and help a person who is dear to me for her admission and operation.

She gave me hope when I can't see any.

So I shouldn't be saying no when she needs my help.

I think she is nervous somehow but I do not know how to relief her emotion.

I am not very good in those.

I wanted to give words of encouragement to her very much but I remained silent.

Because I fear that it might not help at all.

So what I gonna do is I gonna be by her side tomorrow and hopefully on the day of operation itself.

I know it is gonna be all fine for me but I simply cannot say that it will be all fine for her.

Although the operation does not have much risk, but I do know the feeling of anxiety when one lies on the operation table, waiting to be operated.

Yea, that kind of don't-cut-me feeling.

So goodluck!! I am here with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment