Saturday, October 17, 2009

UN-ABILITY

I just ate 6 prawns and i am waiting for the akibat. Maybe will only get at night. Will get ready my hydrocortisone. Now already start a bit. After being a multi-tasker so long I finally can rest now. I feel super tired every day and sleep at 10pm. How nice.
Last time I want to sleep but can't. Need to finish alot of extra work which I am not suppose to do but i do out of kindness. Including programmes proposal, designs for friends, clubs, organisations and school, designed a birthday sign board for Yi Xian but she forgot to brought it, i thought it was super nice but did not take a photo, training people not of my account, conducting programmes out of my area of responsibilities, being pulled by teachers to join their skuads or societies and promising me President position and telling me how can I outshine in their society and how they need my help. I pity for all but I have only 1 body. They say I can be in as much societies as I want. As long as I only hold 1 positions. Well, it is not so fair for me I say. They just want me to help them. That's all. They need not to promise me anything. What's more the President position. They need not to tell me how I will outshine. But I will outshine by my very own personality. Not by attention from all. I was the representative for Pahang Pelajar Terbaik Koko 2008 but i cannot promise you my always victory. I've already chosen my way and I know what's best for me. I do the best for myself. Always.
Now that my eyes are having a little bit problem and I need to go for a check-up next Saturday, nose having problem all the time, skin comes together with nose and migrain from eyes, I can't take on so many 'jobs' anymore.
For the coming days I will walk my steps courteously for I can't see the long misty road in front. Listening to Yiruma singing and piano. Super nice.
Anyway,
Hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment