Sunday, October 18, 2009

I had an unlucky day. Firstly, Dutch Lady milk at ECM finished already. Secondly, CK broke my brother's Hoya REMARK 1.6 B lens into half. Thirdly, I went into Nose and saw a person that i don't want to meet at all. He was following me all the way. So I ran into Ah Man's shop to hide. Luckily, I didn't grab any shoes to try, or I will found out tomorrow that a pair of shoes and ice-cream cake are delivered to me. Fourthly, when I was hiding at Ah Man's optical shop, I found out that he not that man anymore!! Fifthly, I went to have McD at Mega and ate McDeluxe until I feel like vomiting. I peel off the skin of Deluxe chicken. Not because I am scared of getting fat but I really feel disgusting eating it. And until I got home, I still have that chicken smell on my body and fingers although I wash them. I said I am not going to try them anymore. Sixthly, because of outing, I did not study for my End-year. I am dead! :( However, I also had some good news. Firstly, I found out that CK is getting cuter and cuter. He is really cute especially when he smiles. The way he talks actually convince me very very much. Although most of the time, I don't talk to him, I only smile to him. -- He already have girlfriend la.--I think that girl must be very lucky. CK is the most meticulous guy I have ever met. It is hard not to be attracted. He has a very good taste. Very good at choosing frames and his Bonia leather shoes. Beautiful! He is very selfless and caring. So sincere in every action. He don't sell spectacles to you because he merely wants your money. He also hopes he can help you as well as his business. He runs a consultant strategy. I am very confident in him. I have no worries letting him to manage my spectacle and choose my lens. Anyway, Mango asked me to take Carl Zeiss which is quite expensive. RM 400 minimum but luckily I have low power. Secondly, I spotted a Levi's lens RM 398 which is so pretty, my dear! My mum said so too. But the frame I wearing now is only 8 months. And their Marc Jacobs is extremely BEAUTIFUL!!! Only RM540. Super dai la. Maybe I will think about it. Hahahahahhahahah. I went to Toyota showroom and check out RUSH. My mum planned to say goodbye to my ATOS and welcome RUSH. Very adorable eight-seated MPV that cost RM85,000-RM95,000++. My brother said take the RM95,000 one la. A little bit difference only what. I was like you so rich ar? My mum was like I don't want to buy already. Sad :(. Hope she reconsider. Anyway, if you are also a specky, I encouraged you to go PROEYES STUDIO or A LOOK at ECM and Megamall. They sell you their knowledge and information you need to know. Spectacles that suit you is the bonus they give you. Contact CK TAN even at 12am. He said he is on call 24/7 especially girls are very welcome. I will tell his gf. Mwahahahahahahahhahahahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment