Friday, October 23, 2009

"Our own forensic ex-pet,

said she only follow instructions from MACC and PDRM

when doing her investigations,

took samples only from spots given by MACC/PDRM,

and she was told not to investigate based on the ground of suicide and not on homicide…

Malaysai Boleh….!!!"

Adapted from a comment in Susan Loone's blog

Feel very ironic about Teoh Beng Hock's death after all.

Do not know what had happened and do not want to know

although I am interested and curious about it.

However, every time I am reminded about him

I feel a twitch in my stomach.

The unspoken feeling of a mixture of empathy and disgust.

What's more I saw his picture at the "suicide" spot

that his limbs and body are distorted and

his clothes are torn with numbering

on several parts of the spot.

I don't want to look at it but I was attracted.

It crossed over my mind that he was picked up

and thrown down when he was still alive

but unconscious

because the one who bitten him unconscious

thought that he had died.

Anyway, I do not like to further comment on this case.

I hope the next time I am attracted to the prime news

is a piece of news that has a jolt in my heart.

I hope that everything will go just very fine.

Good luck everybody.

Think before you act!

No comments:

Post a Comment